Moving meditation that calms the mind and aids balance
Qi Gong (pronounced Chee Gong) - is a gentle form of exercise using the breath, slow movement and mindfulness to cultivate Qi (energy).
Classes are held Tuesdays 9.30 to 10.30 at
St Peters Uniting Church Hall, Marmora Street, Freshwater.
Now also available Tuesday evening.
Please call Sonja for more details
Regular Qi Gong practice
- helps generate a relaxed physical and mental attitude
- maintains health and vitality and encourages the body's capacity to heal itself
- Promotes flexibility and increases strength without stressing the joints
- Good weight bearing exercise
- It is simple to learn and prectise. No difficult postures or strenuous exercises, no grades or belts to achieve
Helpful for any health condition that benefits from a quiet mind and gentle exercise such as:
- Digestive problems
- Strength and balance
Prices as follows:
Group class: $20 per class $15 concession
$120 pre pay 10 classes
Individual session: $60
Please direct your enquiries to Sonja on 0405 843 306