Acupuncture + Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine: TCM comprises a wide range of therapies including the following:
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Acupuncture is one of the many healing ways Chinese and East Asian medicine uses to restore health and balance to the body, mind and spirit.
- Acupuncture can be used to treat:
- Anciety, depression, stress, insomnia
- Fatigue, lack of energy and headaches
- Digestive disorders, constipation, nausea, bloating, reflux
- Asthma, bronchitis
- Gynaecological conditions such as PMT, irregular / painful periods, infertility
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Arthritis, muscular stiffness
- Sinus problems, hayfever
- Prevent or reduce onset of colds and flu
If you would like to chat to Sonja about your Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine needs, please call 0405 843 306 or 9971 9680
Session Costs: $80
Pensioner and student concession available.
If you have private health insurance and are covered for acupuncture, you will be able to claim some of this cost back from the majority of health funds.